Brazilian Rosewood
(06-24-2019, 08:47 AM)SteveS Wrote: That applies only to international sales. All non-commercial sales intranationally are permitted with no paperwork required.

True, but if the boards get sold to an instrument or furniture maker, who then attempts to sell his stuff internationally, there will be issues.  The buyer must be made aware.  Also, if he offers the stuff on eBay, it would be prudent to restrict sales to domestic locations only.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(06-24-2019, 03:40 PM)AHill Wrote: True, but if the boards get sold to an instrument or furniture maker, who then attempts to sell his stuff internationally, there will be issues.  The buyer must be made aware.  Also, if he offers the stuff on eBay, it would be prudent to restrict sales to domestic locations only.

I had a couple of international sales of Stanley planes that I sold on eBay get stopped by customs before I knew what was going on.