Duplicating a vanity
My master bedroom bathroom has an outdated custom-made Formica vanity.  I will be selling the house in the next  year or so and would like to make an identical vanity from wood to make the bathroom look a little nicer.  How would I go about making that angle?

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-21-2019, 04:35 PM)Cpl_Eyeball Wrote: My master bedroom bathroom has an outdated custom-made Formica vanity.  I will be selling the house in the next  year or so and would like to make an identical vanity from wood to make the bathroom look a little nicer.  How would I go about making that angle?

That is likely one cabinet for the drawers connected to a second cabinet with the angle side. Lots of ways to join it. Think of the angled cabinet as a box where you will cut a corner off and add the 5th side. I'd probably make all the angles 22.5 deg and join with a spline or dowels.
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."
(06-21-2019, 04:57 PM)teetomterrific Wrote: That is likely one cabinet for the drawers connected to a second cabinet with the angle side. Lots of ways to join it. Think of the angled cabinet as a box where you will cut a corner off and add the 5th side. I'd probably make all the angles 22.5 deg and join with a spline or dowels.

Yes, they are two cabinets joined together.  I picture exactly what you mean and a spline sounds like a great idea.
(06-21-2019, 04:57 PM)teetomterrific Wrote: That is likely one cabinet for the drawers connected to a second cabinet with the angle side. Lots of ways to join it. Think of the angled cabinet as a box where you will cut a corner off and add the 5th side. I'd probably make all the angles 22.5 deg and join with a spline or dowels.

+1
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020