DT/Tenon saw and Furniture Finish repair kit <SOLD>
The saw is a heavy  folded brass backed saw by Spears and Jackson Star and Crown Logo..12" on the tooth line and 3" under the spline..three screw beach handle. Blade is razor sharp, ready to use..This is no lightweight saw..the brass spine is 1/8" thick stoked folded over so it would also be good for sawing tenon cheeks...Priced at $45.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

[Image: fullsizeoutput-7e3.jpg]

Next up is something I have had for a long time but never used...A Formby's Furniture Finish Repair Kit.....I don't think they are made anymore but they were quite good and used in the antique restoration business years ago to repair and fill deep scratches and gouges...This one is brand new and contains "color-filler"  { Shellac } sticks in 20 shades..These sticks are to be melted with the tool provided and smoothed with the plastic scraper, then finished...The directions are printed on the box. You may have never seen a kit like this before. Price is $10.00 plus $4.00 shipping..

[Image: fullsizeoutput-7da.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

PM sent ............
(06-30-2019, 07:57 AM)professore Wrote: PM sent ............

Both saw and repair kit have been sold pending payment...Thanks to all....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset