Delta Lathe
One of the tools I am selling.   Craigslist add below.   Please let me know if I am out touch with the price.   Would like for this to go to a fellow woodnetter.   Its a really solid lathe for its age but I am moving cross country and heavy iron is expensive to move.   Pickup only in Dearborn Michigan.

lathe
Delta variable speed woodworking lathe. Includes roller wheels for easy moving. It will also come with a four jaw chuck. $600 OBO. I am moving and cant take it with me.

Attached Files Image(s)

That won't last long.
(06-30-2019, 08:35 AM)deeno Wrote: One of the tools I am selling.   Craigslist add below.   Please let me know if I am out touch with the price.   Would like for this to go to a fellow woodnetter.   Its a really solid lathe for its age but I am moving cross country and heavy iron is expensive to move.   Pickup only in Dearborn Michigan.

lathe
Delta variable speed woodworking lathe. Includes roller wheels for easy moving. It will also come with a four jaw chuck. $600 OBO. I am moving and cant take it with me.

thanks.  This sold pretty quick.