How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
  Re: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by Eric Commarato (I have been take adv...)
Was this regarding a Delta radial drill press?
  Re: RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by jlanciani (Was this regarding a...)
(07-01-2019, 04:23 PM)jlanciani Wrote: Was this regarding a Delta radial drill press?

Yes
Eric
  Re: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by Eric Commarato (I have been take adv...)
I'm guessing it's the same guy that was involved in the router sale that went south and ensuing thread that got deleted.
  Re: RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by meackerman (do what Cletus said,...)
(07-01-2019, 03:42 PM)meackerman Wrote: do what Cletus said, start a new thread.  Tell your side of the story, name the seller.  Stick to the facts, no name calling. and see where it goes.

This is what I plan to do, after some careful thought.  Thank you!
Eric
  Re: RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by greatscott (I'm guessing it's th...)
(07-01-2019, 05:18 PM)greatscott Wrote: I'm guessing it's the same guy that was involved in the router sale that went south and ensuing thread that got deleted.

Yes, however I have purchased from this seller before, it took almost a month to receive the item.  I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt, I trusted him...
Eric
It looks like "the guy" has only posted when he was selling something.  I had a guy on E-bay once with a similar problem.  I solved the problem when I reminded him what a short drive it was from Ohio to Penn!  I would contact postal authorities and see if you can start an investigation and possibly file charges.

Lonnie
  Re: RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by Mr Eddie (It looks like "the g...)
(07-01-2019, 05:31 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: would contact postal authorities and see if you can start an investigation and possibly file charges.

Lonnie

That's what I would suggest also.
The admin's/mods here most likely can't do anything.
Steve

Working on 20,000 Winkgrin

(07-01-2019, 05:40 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: ...The admin's/mods here most likely can't do anything.

The point of posting here is NOT to get the mods to do anything, but rather to warn our fellow members of a predator.
Wood is good. 
  Re: RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention by ez-duzit ([quote='Stwood_' pid...)
(07-01-2019, 05:56 PM)ez-duzit Wrote: The point of posting here is NOT to get the mods to do anything, but rather to warn our fellow members of a predator.

+1
I've bought and sold a lot here over the years. All have been good transactions with good people. I would like to know who to avoid.
Another +1. I definitely want to know who NOT to do business with.