How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
“I also regret that many are choosing to blow this out of proportion. I've been taken online for amounts more than 275$, but ended up choking it up to a bad experience, and didn't seek a social forum. ”

Blow this out of proportion?! You took 6 months to ship it, or you say you did, and it took a public shaming to do so. I know I should bite my tongue because Eric hasn’t receive his item yet but it sure hard to do that.

Getting into an argument with EZ is about as easy as water running downhill, but Eric seems to have gone above and beyond and been extremely patient.
I totally agree with you. Thank you for your comments which are very truthful.
(07-04-2019, 01:20 AM)MichaelAL Wrote: Eric will be receiving his drill press by next Wednesday. There was no intent to defraud anyone here, and I'm shipping it for the second time via FedEx.  Member EZ is totally distorting the truth about being defrauded by me for a router, as I refunded his total payment, and resold it to someone who absolutely loves it. I was very happy to get out of the router deal with angry Mr. EZ.  Several very unusual events occurred with Eric's drill press. Some were out of my control, and others were totally my fault.  This is the second item which I've sold to Eric, and after the considerable time that it takes to package a drill press properly, I could have done much better selling it on CL locally. My first transaction with Eric took longer than it should, but he didn't seem to be bothered. I'm a very patient person and am waiting well over 7 months for a custom item which I purchased on Etsy. I guess it's wrong for me to assume others are as patient, and I'm sorry that this happened. But, the damage is already  done, and 6 months is pushing patience to a new limit. Nobody will be losing any money, and I've found out that I much rather be doing woodworking than spending time packing and shipping woodworking machines which I'm not using. I will update FedEx tracking information to Eric.  Again, I'm very sorry that this happened, and I look forward to getting this behind me.  I also regret that many are choosing to blow this out of proportion.  I've been taken online for amounts more than 275$, but ended up choking it up to a bad  experience, and didn't seek a social forum. As I said, I'm sorry that this worked out this way, and I accept total responsibility for all of the confusion surrounding it.
Mike

Just wondering what you meant by "shipped the second time"??????????   Either you did nor did not ship it the first time???????
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin,

It’s possible a shipment was messed up and returned.
He L L, when the id10Ts at the USPS made a change to something, maybe their sorting software, they started delivering to the return address on the rear envelope flap.

Ch*t can happen.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Believe it or not, the Post Net store where the packages were originally taken went out of business without any notice. The packages, along with many others were unavailable and locked inside for a considerable time. I know, it sounds like "my dog ate the shipping label". Eric even saw the information online. Since I was 300 miles from home half of the time, it was difficult to retrieve the boxes.
Don't worry, I haven't listed or sold anything on this forum since the drill press, and have no plans to ever do so in the future. I'm sitting on a wealth of sought after woodworking machines and tools that will last me the rest of my life. Two buildings full. Some people have said I'm hoarding items. But hey, I enjoy it. I'm very sorry that this happened with Eric, but it's time to move on. I have more woodworking projects going right now than I can handle and must focus on that.
There doesn't seem to be an end to this story
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-04-2019, 05:40 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: There doesn't seem to be an end to this story

There should be one next Wednesday
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(07-05-2019, 02:24 AM)Bob10 Wrote: There should be one next Wednesday

Well, I don't want to stoke the fire, but I must be realistic, I sort of have my doubts as to whether this will have an end.  In the post above Mike indicates I will have the drill press on Wednesday, but he isn't going to ship it until Monday.  This means he would have to ship via FEDEX two day shipping.  He has already admitted to me that he underestimated the shipping cost.  So If I were shipping the cheapest way I could, since I might have underestimated the shipping quote, I would go UPS Ground and that would be 5-7 days minimum.  I don't think I will see anything on Wednesday, it just isn't going to happen.
Eric
(07-05-2019, 08:03 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Well, I don't want to stoke the fire, but I must be realistic, I sort of have my doubts as to whether this will have an end.  In the post above Mike indicates I will have the drill press on Wednesday, but he isn't going to ship it until Monday.  This means he would have to ship via FEDEX two day shipping.  He has already admitted to me that he underestimated the shipping cost.  So If I were shipping the cheapest way I could, since I might have underestimated the shipping quote, I would go UPS Ground and that would be 5-7 days minimum.  I don't think I will see anything on Wednesday, it just isn't going to happen.
Since he has apologized and communicated with you, at least give him a chance. you've waited this long, what's another week or so?
(07-05-2019, 04:32 PM)gedderdone Wrote: Since he has apologized and communicated with you, at least give him a chance. you've waited this long, what's another week or so?

My guess is because this isn't the first apology and communication with him from the seller promising to ship the tool.