How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
OK, this is now the new epic Woodnet thread.

All others pale in comparison.

Broken amazon camera, you're done, no points for second place.

Cheese grater, third place for you.

Just testing us?, distant fourth. I don't even remember who posted that one.

Eric, I hope you finally get your stuff.

I am also sorry you had to go through this, but you have now become a Woodnet legend in the process.

And you have this to look forward to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X48G7Y0VWW4
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(07-18-2019, 04:55 PM)Martin S. Wrote: I am also sorry you had to go through this, but you have now become a Woodnet legend in the process.

Well, at least that's something..... legendary status isn't that easy to come by.......  
Wink
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-15-2019, 08:12 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: UPDATE:  GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS.

Now for the BAD...Mike indicated the larger of the two boxes containing the drill press base, column, table, motor, were taken to the FedEx terminal.  However the package is not tracking which says to me it has not yet been delivered the box to FedEx.  Quite frustrating to say the least.  I think Mike is on the up and up, I just don't know why he can't follow through what he promises.  

That's it for now.

What the above says to me is this

He does not have the funds to ship so he brings it to his friends business hoping he will ship it for him and thus being able to say HE shipped it.  He WAS in town but either to lazy or like I said above and wanting his friend so front him the money.  He may seem on the Up and Up but with the other problems here and other internet sites as well I am sure. 

He even my have had all the same stuff up for sale on other sites and sold the same piece two or three times, but who knows.

His site name sounded like another friend here when he first came here to sell and later I found out he was not the same guy and when he written to thank me for sticking up for him I told him I made a mistake and not to talk to me again.

Sorry EZ duzit.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-18-2019, 07:36 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: ...His site name sounded like another friend here when he first came here to sell and later I found out he was not the same guy and when he written to thank me for sticking up for him I told him I made a mistake and not to talk to me again.

Sorry EZ duzit.

Thank you.
Wood is good. 
(07-18-2019, 04:55 PM)Martin S. Wrote: Just testing us?, distant fourth.  I don't even remember who posted that one.

Herb G.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Was that the post about trunnions?
(07-19-2019, 02:00 PM)Jonny Rocket Wrote: Was that the post about trunnions?

Snow shovels, and whether one should pay for them
WEEKLY UPDATE!

Still no second box.  FEDEX tracking is going nowhere.  I think the box is still at his house and he is probably there too.  He is too cheap to ship it. I'm giving it till Friday, then I'm filing a mail fraud complaint with USPS.  Might as well keep this record post going!

Eric
Eric
(07-22-2019, 08:08 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: WEEKLY UPDATE!

Still no second box.  FEDEX tracking is going nowhere.  I think the box is still at his house and he is probably there too.  He is too cheap to ship it. I'm giving it till Friday, then I'm filing a mail fraud complaint with USPS.  Might as well keep this record post going!

Eric

You've gone over and above on patience with this guy. Time to take it to the next level for sure!
(07-22-2019, 08:08 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: WEEKLY UPDATE!

Eric

You have definitely given him plenty of room to do the right thing. He doesn't seem to appreciate your kindness.