How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
Photo 
I'm glad we are all keeping this dreadful post going.  UPDATE! Still no second box from the seller nor email excuses/answers.
Eric
Don't believe I've ever seen a 3 page thread in S&S.
Raised
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-02-2019, 09:01 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: I'm glad we are all keeping this dreadful post going.  UPDATE! Still no second box from the seller nor email excuses/answers.

I would wager this goomer wore out his welcome on numerous other sites, including that major auction site. If he didn't he sure isn't doing anything to prove us wrong?
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(08-02-2019, 09:37 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Don't believe I've ever seen a 3 page thread in S&S.
Raised

Three?? 
Confused

I have my page setting set to 20 posts and I see SEVEN pages, and I'm not really sure what this was really about after the first couple posts. 
Uhoh 
Laugh
Did anyone sell anything on this post?
(08-02-2019, 03:56 PM)Cian Wrote: Three?? 
Confused

I have my page setting set to 20 posts and I see SEVEN pages, and I'm not really sure what this was really about after the first couple posts. 
Uhoh 
Laugh

Laugh 

I'll have to look, but I think I set mine at 50 per page.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-03-2019, 11:02 AM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Laugh 

I'll have to look, but I think I set mine at 50 per page.

There were a couple of longer ones.  Mike the guy selling lumber and vaporized then the Butcher block top guy was another
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-03-2019, 05:36 PM)Bob10 Wrote: There were a couple of longer ones.  Mike the guy selling lumber and vaporized then the Butcher block top guy was another

I think I remember Mike. If it's the same guy, I bought a couple of small things that he could ship and everything went well but I do remember he kinda "poofed" pretty quickly.
(08-03-2019, 10:42 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: I think I remember Mike. If it's the same guy, I bought a couple of small things that he could ship and everything went well but I do remember he kinda "poofed" pretty quickly.

Yep I bought from him too he shipped a load to a Meet up at Meackerman's place.  No problems that I recall and then it went bad.  He was on this old house once too IIRC
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-08-2019, 02:13 AM)Bob10 Wrote: Yep I bought from him too he shipped a load to a Meet up at Meackerman's place.  No problems that I recall and then it went bad.  He was on this old house once too IIRC

Bob, are we talking the same guy I started this post with, Mike Lang, or another Mike?  What went bad with your dealings with him?
Eric