How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
(08-08-2019, 02:13 AM)Bob10 Wrote: Yep I bought from him too he shipped a load to a Meet up at Meackerman's place.  No problems that I recall and then it went bad.  He was on this old house once too IIRC

That order for the meetup turned out well -- I really liked the cherry that we got.  Good color and much more stable than the cherry I've bought here in sfbay area.

Matt
(08-08-2019, 07:48 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Bob, are we talking the same guy I started this post with, Mike Lang, or another Mike?  What went bad with your dealings with him?

Different guy and my dealings turned out well
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.