Hand tools...Lie-Neilsen #212 Scraper<<<SOLD>>>
This is the small 5 1/2” long bronze model...it is almost like new with one tiny apology..a 1/4” blemish on the top of the wooden knob...I bought it new and just almost never got around to using it., and at my age I don't see that changing ever...so I have decided to pass it on down the line to another caretaker....Priced at $135 plus shipping...Paypal only...USA only thanks....

[Image: fullsizeoutput-801.jpg]

[Image: 0-He-Pc-SS2-GI4-Jdzk4-Vkq-Q.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-802.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-7fa.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack,  I'll take that if it's not already spoken for.

PM me your email address and I'll send payment.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
(07-03-2019, 11:47 AM)FireWood Wrote: Jack,  I'll take that if it's not already spoken for.

PM me your email address and I'll send payment.

...................PP info on the way........
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(07-03-2019, 02:34 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ...................PP info on the way........

Beautiful little plane.  Thanks Jack!
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13