Woodcademy TV goes International!
Video 
Many of you know of my TV show, Woodcademy, on Amazon Prime. It is doing very nicely on Prime, but unfortunately through Amazon it is only available for Prime Members in the US and UK. Canadians cannot watch it even with a Prime membership. 

I have also noted that the free plans that accompany the show and are available from my website have been downloaded from more than 48 countries around the world even though they cannot see the show!

So as of today, ANYONE with an internet connection can watch Woodcademy Episodes. Just go to the show page on our website and click on the "Watch Free Here" button right below the Amazon button. I know there are some members here who do not have Prime accounts and many others who do not reside in the US, so I wanted to let you all know.

The Woodnet community was a huge part of getting my show started and I want all of you to be able to enjoy it with my thanks.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I am so very happy for you Ralph. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Congrats ralph... go make that money...
Well, Bye...
(07-03-2019, 10:44 PM)Mags® Wrote: Congrats ralph...  go make that money...

LOL, No money as yet, but working on that part!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
You have worked hard to get where you are Ralph and I hope it pays off soon you deserve it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Well, we can all say “We knew you back then.”.
VH07V