Curved top pear box pics
Fantastic!

Well done!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
It is no wonder Krenov loved that pear lumber so much, it is beautiful.

Very nice work!
That's beautiful, Aram!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Lovely work - well done!

Doug
Very nice! 

I have made curved frame and panels like that before. They are not easy!
Well done!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Thanks to all of you for the kind words.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I love the box and have been on the lookout for a nice treasure chest.   I saved all the photos, but I have to ask if you have any drawings or sketch-up files that would save me the design process.  

Very nice work and thanks for posting.  

Vern
(07-14-2019, 01:10 PM)vernonls Wrote: I love the box and have been on the lookout for a nice treasure chest.   I saved all the photos, but I have to ask if you have any drawings or sketch-up files that would save me the design process.  

Very nice work and thanks for posting.  

Vern

Thank you, Vern. I have a few hand sketches and the templates I made. I don't use CAD programs for hand made stuff, just scratch out a few sketches and then, sometimes, make a model or two.

I can probably send you paper traces of the templates, if that will help. If you would like them, PM me.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

(07-14-2019, 02:19 PM)Aram Wrote: Thank you, Vern. I have a few hand sketches and the templates I made. I don't use CAD programs for hand made stuff, just scratch out a few sketches and then, sometimes, make a model or two.

I can probably send you paper traces of the templates, if that will help. If you would like them, PM me.

This forum says I cannot send/receive private messages or this dummy cannot figure out how to do it.  I would be grateful if you could email me the paper traces/templates you mention.  I am

VernonLS-AT-community.net

and I am sure you know what to substitute for the -AT- 

thanks,

vern
(07-14-2019, 02:40 PM)vernonls Wrote: This forum says I cannot send/receive private messages or this dummy cannot figure out how to do it.  I would be grateful if you could email me the paper traces/templates you mention.  I am

VernonLS-AT-community.net

and I am sure you know what to substitute for the -AT- 

thanks,

vern

Will do. I only ask that you post a follow up message in this thread saying you are not using this for commercial purposes. I am more than happy to share. That's my only condition.

After that I'll follow up via email.
Best,
Aram, always learning