Wood Stash for sale!
(07-10-2019, 09:29 PM)Shaun Wrote: Jim,

I'm interested in  Cherry, and maybe some Walnut and or Zebrawood(gotta check with the misses on those).

Ok!
A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.
Winston Churchill

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of men - Godzilla (BOC)

(07-11-2019, 01:46 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Jim

Are wanting to ship some??  I know the guys and I would love to get some of the Zebrawood, figured Maple and Canarywood.

Hey Arlin... I couldn't ship the wood. That would involve a freight motor carrier...
Winston Churchill

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of men - Godzilla (BOC)

(07-10-2019, 09:21 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Please PM me the sizes and how much White Oak you've got.
Winkgrin

Check your PM's....
Winston Churchill

For all you in or near Kentucky and are in need of some nice wood, better get a move on.

I made the trip over to Jim's today and relieved Jim of 100 bft of some really nice cherry. There was little need to pick through the stack. I was surprised by the lack of sapwood. I think I ended up with maybe one piece that had any sapwood. 

Since you all like Pics

Included 6 of these wide boards

Sent two small boards through the jointer and planer to see what I got myself into.

This is one happy customer. And there is lots more cherry there along with other domestics and a lot of exotics.   

Stay tuned for a build along somewhere upstairs. 

Thanks Jim T.
Jim, I had a personal issue come up today, but am still interested. I will PM you shortly if you are still looking to move some material.
(07-13-2019, 04:34 PM)Scoony Wrote: For all you in or near Kentucky and are in need of some nice wood, better get a move on.

I made the trip over to Jim's today and relieved Jim of 100 bft of some really nice cherry. There was little need to pick through the stack. I was surprised by the lack of sapwood. I think I ended up with maybe one piece that had any sapwood. 

Since you all like Pics

Included 6 of these wide boards

Sent two small boards through the jointer and planer to see what I got myself into.

This is one happy customer. And there is lots more cherry there along with other domestics and a lot of exotics.   

Stay tuned for a build along somewhere upstairs. 

Thanks Jim T.

Great finally meeting you after all these years..... thanks for cudo's!!!
Winston Churchill

(07-13-2019, 08:54 PM)Shaun Wrote: Jim, I had a personal issue come up today, but am still interested.  I will PM you shortly if you are still looking to move some material.

Hey Shaun... I have boat loads of wood to move.... bring a big truck!!!
Winston Churchill

(07-18-2019, 04:37 PM)Jim Tincher Wrote: Hey Shaun... I have boat loads of wood to move.... bring a big truck!!!

I am going to be in Lexington sometime this month - waiting to hear from daughter when she is going to move.  Anyway. Can I stop by and buy some from you still?  Not sure exactly what I want right now but will know in a couple of days.  I have several jobs coming up.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
John Mihich Wrote:I am going to be in Lexington sometime this month - waiting to hear from daughter when she is going to move.  Anyway. Can I stop by and buy some from you still?  Not sure exactly what I want right now but will know in a couple of days.  I have several jobs coming up.

John,
Jim is not far from Lexington and you will not be disappointed.
(07-18-2019, 05:45 PM)John Mihich Wrote: I am going to be in Lexington sometime this month - waiting to hear from daughter when she is going to move.  Anyway. Can I stop by and buy some from you still?  Not sure exactly what I want right now but will know in a couple of days.  I have several jobs coming up.

Hey John, let me know when you'll be in the area! I don't check here often so email would be the best way to reach me.

1jimtincher@gmail.(removethis)com
Winston Churchill