Just to let everyone know Vince interviewed me
That Woodsmith Magazine is going to publish something about me and the vets in their coming article for veterans day.

When I know more I will let you know.
Smile

I hope he does my shout out about how everyone here has helped me so much.

So buy a copy and see ME. 
Yes

Thank You for helping so much over the years!!!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-12-2019, 02:11 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That Woodsmith Magazine is going to publish something about me and the vets in their coming article for veterans day.

When I know more I will let you know.
Smile

I hope he does my shout out about how everyone here has helped me so much.

So buy a copy and see ME. 
Yes

Thank You for helping so much over the years!!!!!

That's great Arlin!
When you agreed to an interview, did you specify you wanted to be shown as a darkened silhouette and a synthesized voice?  
Laugh
(07-13-2019, 09:53 AM)daddo Wrote: When you agreed to an interview, did you specify you wanted to be shown as a darkened silhouette and a synthesized voice?  
Laugh

Rats, I knew I forgot something.
Angry
Laugh
Laugh

Now that I am thinking about it he did say something of a voice-over of a sexy woman's voice.  I thought he was talking about my wife.
Smirk
Smirk

Actually we did the whole interview at the shop errr studio.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Well, hopefully your picture won't be on the cover or they won't sell a single issue.

I'm still a WS subscriber so I'll keep an eye out for you. Congrats on the interview.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(07-13-2019, 01:41 PM)sniper Wrote: Well, hopefully your picture won't be on the cover or they won't sell a single issue.

I'm still a WS subscriber so I'll keep an eye out for you.  Congrats on the interview.

If they sell those magizines at womans stores it will sell out less then a hour since I am a babe magnet.
Big Grin

"Thank You for helping so much over the years!!!!!"

It's you and your buddies that deserve the thanks.  Thank You Arlin!  It's guys like you that keep our country great.

Lonnie
(07-12-2019, 02:11 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: So buy a copy and see ME. 
Yes

Will you autograph it for me?  
Big Grin

Congrats!
Well deserved recognition Arlin!
(07-14-2019, 08:01 AM)hairy Wrote:  Will you autograph it for me?  
Big Grin

Congrats!

I will sign all you send to me. 
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

Do you want my real name or my screen name??   My wife calls me something quite different something with Stink in it. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh