BBQ cart or serving cart for the patio
Photo 
I designed and built this cart from redwood and am using it in my yard.  It is a bit unusual because the legs have a nice double curve to them and are a departure from straight legs.  The top also is removable (which you cannot see in the pictures) so it can be taken into the kitchen to load food on for movement to the table by the cart.  

If anyone is interested I have sketch-up files that give most of the plans but some was done on the fly.  Just post here and I would be glad to share the files.

Vern[Image: b607cf48-ef6f-4652-b681-15050ba2dda2][Image: 489356f7-f7f8-4e77-a80d-d34e33d8df87-ori...fit=bounds][Image: b607cf48-ef6f-4652-b681-15050ba2dda2-ori...fit=bounds]
Nice! I have one of those on my list. I'd ask about the SU files, but I don't have SU to load them.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.