just a couple of saws finally.
Ron, you make some of the nicest saws. These look awesome! I have a chunk of ebony I keep threatening to cut up...these are inspiring.

Cheers,
Alan
Alan
Geometry was the most critical/useful mathematics class I had, and it didn't even teach me mathematics.
Beautiful! Half backs are my favorite and these are the top of saw art!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(07-17-2019, 05:07 AM)Tony Z Wrote: Beautiful!  Half backs are my favorite and these are the top of saw art!

Test:
[Image: 48295892096_eb81ec9b47_k.jpg]Triple loop half back by Ron Bontz, on Flickr
[Image: 48295892221_e67c05fca9_k.jpg]Resin Infused Maple Half Back with mother of pearl inlays by Ron Bontz, on Flickr

Eureka. Thank you to all.
BontzSawWorks.net
Incredible work, Ron!
I have not looked at saws made here for a while since I hate looking at what I can not have.
Laugh

Well done again.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It's a beaut.  Is that for show or are you going to risk using that piece of art?
Thumbs Up 
Real purdy!  Customer saws, or keepers?
The Maple saw is for me. The infusion process and the inlaid saw bolts tend to make them expensive. The Bog Oak is a bit pricey but I'll probably sell that one. I plan to make a set of infused bog oak saws  and a set of infused maple burl saws for myself. I infused several maple burls last winter.
    Stav: I really don't have a lot of time to use my own saws other than my dovetail saws from time to time.
BontzSawWorks.net