Rifle Rack
I also noticed the suppressors and am wondering if they are of your own handiwork. Very nicely done.
I like the supressors as well, and they are legal here. I even have the smith who customized a preban Colt M4 for me that builds them...
But, I don't want to be on the "list" at State Police HQ.  Yup, here in VA, VSP has a list and inventory of Class 3, and other weapons and accessories requiring permits. (Ah, including supressors...) I worked with the two nice ladies who managed that section.  Nothing much is done with the list, although the do have to conduct random audits to insure you can account for your listed items.

"Yes sir," smile, " That is a nice Browning Machine Gun, now... Um... Where is the Smooth Bore Cannon? "

Seriously...
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Beautiful. I need to build one for the shooting team. Mine will be more utility, less craftsmanship. 
Laugh
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

I like the combo-Aldi's and Ray Iisles chisels!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
That looks great.

I need to build one with wheels that I can fit my range bag, chrono and tripod, target holder, and a few firearms.
One particular range I go to, I have to make several trips from the truck to the firing line which is a PITA.
(07-17-2019, 09:00 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Smart design.  I built one for my neighbor several years ago.  It was one sided. He received so many comments at the range he wanted to produce them at the amazing price of $99.  He said "WEEE" will make a killing!"  I said no thank you.

One of the great luxuries of life is to be able to say "no thanks" to such 'opportunities' and only build things as gifts, needing to satisfy nobody but myself. When folks say "can I buy something like that from you," my answer is usually "no, but you can come over and I will help you build one of your own."

(07-17-2019, 09:05 AM)bgosh Wrote: I also noticed the suppressors and am wondering if they are of your own handiwork. Very nicely done.

I get asked that a lot. One of them is, but most of the rest are older silencers that were military contract models (Knights M110, Knights NT4, Ops 12th and 15th, etc...) They really weren't built with the civilian market in mind, and have things like obvious weld lines. But they are all built like brick s---houses. I am pretty sure you could drive an MRAP over the Ops 12th and not have it deform. And the emergency detatch instructions for the NT4 are 'pull pin, shoot off'. Neither as light, as refined, or even as quiet as more modern silencers, but they do take a licking and keep on ticking.

(07-17-2019, 10:27 AM)Tony Z Wrote: I like the combo-Aldi's and Ray Iisles chisels!

Yup. I bought some Blue Spruces, but I am still too intimidated to whack them with a hammer. The Ray Isles and the Aldi's specials I will whale on like a red-headed step child. Got to build up some practice and technique before I use the too-nice stuff.

(07-17-2019, 11:56 AM)Scoony Wrote: That looks great.

I need to build one with wheels that I can fit my range bag, chrono and tripod, target holder, and a few firearms.
One particular range I go to, I have to make several trips from the truck to the firing line which is a PITA.

I use a stacking Rigid case box to haul all my stuff to the range. But even then, I still way over-pack and have to make several trips to the truck.
[Image: pawneebdtruck01.JPG]
[Image: ridgidbox16.JPG]
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
The stand looks great. I think the contrasting wood looks sharp.

That rack is holding a big bunch of fun! All those suppressed rifles are great to see.
Here in Nevada if you can afford it you can own it so the sky's the limit on machine guns and suppressors.
(06-23-2021, 07:27 AM)amieewilmo Wrote: Wow, that looks really cool! How long did it take you to make it? You have quite a few guns in the picture, and you have a good understanding of them. I would like some advice from you. I have wanted to buy the DELETED for a long time, but I don't know which one to choose. I read a lot of information on various forums, but people's opinions are always different. This is an essential purchase, and I want to buy the most perfect tripod. I would be glad if other forum users would share their opinions and maybe share a picture of their guns.

BAM
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
I make something like two threads a year in the Woodworking forum, but I swear every one of them gets resurrected three years later by a spammer.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!