DFW, TX - Woodhaven Cabinet Door Template Kit
I've come across a Woodhaven Cabinet Door template kit with a "Frame and Panel Master".

I got to tell you, I have no idea about this stuff.  I got it in a group tool purchase.  There is a ton of stuff here.  3 boxes of templates(I noticed you can't see one of them from the picture) a couple of bags of templates, a "frame and panel master" jig, and a bosch colt router with the woodhaven template base with a bit installed.

I assume, everything is there to make this work.  Take a look at the pictures or maybe ask me some questions to confirm.  

I've listed locally for $300 for everything.  From my googling, I think this is a really good deal.  If I'm wrong, let me know.

I'm located north of Dallas, TX.

Thanks.

[Image: 00c0c_3TCs3sGyqi5_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00K0K_bgxhKXmUVYh_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00505_9swOO6BKzYn_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00808_2zrif9q4yra_1200x900.jpg]
Decent price. I have 5-6 different sets/patterns.
All are for making your upper stile and the top of the panel to match.
Not sure why there's a router with a straight bit in there, unless they were using that instead of a router table. I don't see any R&S bits included.
Mine are all done on a router table.

Most of those pattern sets are 40-50 each new, though I haven't priced them lately.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-17-2019, 05:31 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Decent price. I have 5-6 different sets/patterns.
All are for making your upper stile and the top of the panel to match.
Not sure why there's a router with a straight bit in there, unless they were using that instead of a router table. I don't see any R&S bits included.
Mine are all done on a router table.

Most of those pattern sets are 40-50 each new, though I haven't priced them lately.

Thanks for advise.  Not sure why the small router was with this set either.  

The are about 50 sets of whiteside rail and stile router bits, but I will deal with the bits separately... somehow..

So if the pattern sets are cheaper than what I saw, maybe the price is a bit off?  Either way, someone near me that needs this, let me know.

Thanks.
And I'd the colt doesn't belong with this kit, I can take it off and go $200 just for the templates and template master jig.

Thanks.
Update. $100 cash for local pickup if anyone wants all of the woodhaven templates and panel master jig. Not including the router.

Thanks.