euro hinge question
The big box stores sell 12" and 16" wide panels pre-drilled for shelf pins.

Does anyone know if the spacing is correct for mounting euro hinges?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(07-23-2019, 07:27 AM)Cooler Wrote: The big box stores sell 12" and 16" wide panels pre-drilled for shelf pins.

Even if they were that it would force you to cut them just so to accommodate your hinge locations, or adjust your hinge locations to accommodate the hole locations, or likely even both.   Lots of chance for problems for very little gain.  

John
(07-23-2019, 07:27 AM)Cooler Wrote: The big box stores sell 12" and 16" wide panels pre-drilled for shelf pins.

Euro standard is 32mm spacing, 37mm from the front edge of the cabinet side for the mounting clip holes for overlay (frameless) doors.
(07-23-2019, 10:01 AM)jlanciani Wrote: Euro standard is 32mm spacing, 37mm from the front edge of the cabinet side for the mounting clip holes for overlay (frameless) doors.

Thanks for that information.  I will check the 37 mm spacing.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Looking for quality european or american made quadrant hinges.  I keep hearing about French quadrant hinges but no luck in finding any.  Anyone know where I can find some quality quadrant hinges
(08-08-2019, 06:42 PM)michael@mwbstudios.com Wrote: Looking for quality european or american made quadrant hinges.  I keep hearing about French quadrant hinges but no luck in finding any.  Anyone know where I can find some quality quadrant hinges

Have you looked at Brusso?  If price equals quality these must be really good.  

John