[update] recessed lighting wiring without access
(08-07-2019, 02:05 PM)stav Wrote: Quite the upgrade. Now you got me thinking about it.

LOML immediately said "I can't believe it was that easy!! What about in our family room?!"

Actually easier (though hotter) as it's just the attic space above the garage to access that ceiling which also already has wiring/switch for an existing ceiling fan.

hmmmmmm... 
Cool
(08-07-2019, 02:15 PM)mound Wrote: LOML immediately said "I can't believe it was that easy!! What about in our family room?!"

Actually easier (though hotter) as it's just the attic space above the garage to access that ceiling which also already has wiring/switch for an existing ceiling fan.

hmmmmmm... 
Cool

That's how it goes. Also why I will be installing them in numerous places in the house. A bunch in the garage would be really nice as well. I am thinking of using them in the shop extension. I will be adding an 18x20 or 18x30 that will be a paint booth basically. So I was planning to put them in the ceiling and in the walls on separate switches.
I have some of the old larger cans in the kitchen we put in during the remodel. LOML has always said I didn't add enough.  This might be a way I can finally give her the light she always wanted but I was too cheap to provide.