Dovetail marker (thanks, Derek!)
I wanted a 1:7 dovetail marker. The ones Sterling sells look nice, but they are expensive, their website is not secure and you have to create an account to buy something.... didn't seem worth it. I don't have a belt grinder or a mill, so homemade from brass angle was out of the question. Did some Google searching, and came across some old posts from Derek. It should have been obvious from the get go. Not very difficult.

[Image: i-ZLrbShf-M.jpg]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Aram, that looks nice. A good simple solution.

Is that bubinga?

Brent
(08-05-2019, 12:11 AM)Brent V. Wrote: Is that bubinga?

Yes.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Nice. And one of the most satisfying types of projects to make. I made mine to a slightly different design I saw on a Paul sellers video. Works well.

https://paulsellers.com/2011/12/making-t...-template/

Matt

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Aram, I think yours is nicer than mine!
Smile

[Image: Dovetailsaddlesquare6.jpg]

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com