WTB: Record #7 Iron and Chipbreaker
Howdy:

I stumbled upon a Record #7 Plane at a flea market on Saturday and of course it had to follow me home. Great condition but missing the iron and chipbreaker. Anybody have a spare set lying around (or one from a 6, 4 1/2, 5 1/2, etc) you’d be willing to sell me?

Thanks for looking!

Dave in Denver
Fellow woodnetter Eric Commarato has a #7 that was trashed by USPS so he’s sending me the parts I need (plus more!) for no charge. Just wanted to publicly thank Eric for his generosity and reiterate how great it is to be part of the Woodnet community.
(08-06-2019, 11:43 AM)Dave in Denver Wrote: Fellow woodnetter Eric Commarato has a #7 that was trashed by USPS so he’s sending me the parts I need (plus more!) for no charge.  Just wanted to publicly thank Eric for his generosity and reiterate how great it is to be part of the Woodnet community.

Thank you so much Dave!  You are quite welcome, I am glad to help a fellow woodworker whenever I can!
Eric