Where do you buy your exotic lumber?
I use Tropical Exotic Hardwoods in the San Diego area, mostly because they are relatively close. They do ship, but no aide of their shipping costs.

John
(08-09-2019, 10:29 PM)jcredding Wrote: I use Tropical Exotic Hardwoods in the San Diego area, mostly because they are relatively close.  They do ship, but no aide of their shipping costs.  

John

I've purchased from them a few times. They frequently have bundle specials so I've picked up some cocobolo, bocote and Mexican rosewood. Shipping isn't that bad since they usually come in a flat rate box, but bigger stuff than that makes Gilmer more appealing for shipping.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(08-06-2019, 09:54 AM)sniper Wrote: I've had very good experience with Wall lumber

http://www.walllumber.com/exo.asp

Me too
I buy all mine from local sawyers. Some of these people are hard to find and couple you have to be referred by a friend, at least for the first time.
VH07V