1998 Delta Unisaw 50” rails Kansas City $1400
I have a very nice, 1998 Delta Unisaw for sale in Kansas City. 3HP Marathon motor. 50” rails with Delta Unifence. The Unifence has 3 aluminum extrude pieces—all factory. This is a single phase saw, 220V, left tilt blade. This saw also includes the Delta factory collapsible outfeed table and right sided table. All the outfeed and right legs are factory Delta.
This is a complete saw with only light homeowner use only. Never used in a commercial setting. Manual, wrenches, new Freud 50T combo blade all included. This saw has some stains on the cast but they are minimal. The paint and general aesthetics are excellent. This is a great saw. Local pick up in North Kansas City. Please contact me for pictures or more info. $1400 firm. You may also get me quicker at Firemedic669@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Damon

Price bump $1350.

I don't think big tools are selling on here as quick as they used to. I don't think you're out of line on price either, that looks like a good deal to me. I had a jointer posted here for a week and didn't get any interest, but I sold it on FB Marketplace in less than 12 hours. I actually got the response from the eventual buyer in about 45 minutes and he came by and bought it the following morning (paid full price, didn't even try to haggle). For me, it was better than craigslist. You might give it a try if WN doesn't find you a buyer.
I think you are right. I will try our local FB market place.

Saw is no longer for sale. Thanks.

You could edit your title.......(sold)
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020