Lee Valley Veritas 2" Tenon Cutter
Only the 2" cutter remains. Open to reasonable offers

These Veritas Tenon Cutters are mostly unused or used for only test cuts. They still have the factory edge. The Power Cutters include the original shim supplied by Veritas. All cutters come with original box except 1/4" Mini cutter.
Priced at only 60% of Lee Valley's new prices plus shipping. If you have questions please get in touch.

The Mini Cutters are useful in many areas, e.g., members within trellis or lattice work.
For anyone building rustic furniture, our aluminum-body tenon cutters will cut smooth, perfect tenons with radiused shoulders. Cutters are designed to run vibration-free while being driven by an electric drill, yet still yield the same accuracy when used with a hand brace. The anodized body has been balanced to eliminate vibration and an integral level vial makes in-line cutting more accurate.

1/4" Mini Tenon Cutter       5J42.01      LV price  $46     Your price $25   SOLD

1/2" Mini Tenon Cutter      5J42.03      LV price  $50     Your price $30    SOLD

5/8" Power Tenon Cutter    05J41.01   LV price  $97    Your price $57     SOLD

3/4" Power Tenon Cutter   05J41.02    LV price  $99    Your price $59     SOLD

1"    Power Tenon Cutter    05J41.03    LV price     $104  Your price $62  SOLD

2"    Power Tenon Cutter        05J41.06     LV price  $124     Your price $75 Open to offers
                   includes custom made depth stop

5/8" cutter is sold pending payment.
You guys/gals drive a tough deal.
Buy two or more and take another 10% off.
Shipping for the previously sold 5/8" cutter was only $8 to Ohio.
Just sayin'
Open to reasonable offers.
Make me an offer.
Worst that can happen is I decide I'd rather keep it.
How about $60 plus shipping or pick up in PHiladelphia?
Let's try $50 plus shipping or pick up in Philadafia