Central Pnuematic spray rig
I've used a couple of very spendy spray rigs over the years (with laquer), but I gotta say this Harbor Freight https://www.harborfreight.com/64-oz-prof...62895.html unit has done just as good a job as the others... and maybe 'better' because the gun is much less 'finnicky'.  No trouble at all laying down a wet coat even with temps in the 90s.  Quality of the pot parts is clearly less than others, and the gun itself doesn't 'feel' as good as the expensive ones, but for practical purposes I'm calling it a 'buy'. 
Yes
Thanks for the review. What finishes have you used? I'd like to have an enamel/latex rig.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(08-20-2019, 08:42 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Thanks for the review. What finishes have you used? I'd like to have an enamel/latex rig.

Lacquer only.  SW Sher-Wood.