Ave- You Tube
Does anybody else watch the videos by AvE. He is a foul mouthed Canadian clown but seems to know more about how things work and are built than anyone else. He also has my favorite term "SKOOKUM".
You will have to watch a couple to find out what it means.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
Been a fan for years. Considering that I don’t understand most of what he says I have learned a lot from watching. I think he has.a PhD in electrical engineering.
(08-24-2019, 12:15 PM)messmaker Wrote: Does anybody else watch the videos by AvE. He is a foul mouthed Canadian clown but seems to know more about how things work and are built than anyone else. He also has my favorite term "SKOOKUM".
You will have to watch a couple to find out what it means.

I'm a fan. Found him thru here when someone called a tool a skookum choocher and I had to look it up. Can't say I agree with everything he does. For example, he is way too concerned about solvents eating thru the rubber overmolding on tool handles. But, he's got a mechanic mentality and I'm looking at it as a woodworker. He cracks me up though and I've learned a few things from him, or at least found his insight interesting. His videos are better than the old Red Green show IMO.