Free RIGID Cast Iron 10” Table Saw (brisbane)
Not mine

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/zip/d/b...96301.html

"Solid saw. I can’t move with it.

RIGID 10” Cast Iron Table Saw. Used and in fair cosmetic condition with some rust etc. but otherwise totally functional and comes with a miter gauge, fence, and steel locking roller base. Sorry but the blade guard is not included. Has one blade installed for general cutting. 

Decided to give it while it is already in storage so the pics are of a different saw. Mine is the same saw but just not as new looking.
Have done countless jobs with this saw. A killer tool.
The base is disconnected for transport. Easy to re-connect w 8 bolts.

Will need a truck or large cargo van and at least two people to load. 
It is currently in a storage facility so we'd meet there. We can give it a test run there.

Thank you"
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.