Change to the RAS recall (PSA)
Unfortunately, no.  It's 3/4-16, and it's left hand thread.

Line item number 130 in this pic of the parts list:

Part # 130 in this snip of the drawing:

It looks very similar to the bolt you pictured, including the vertical grooves on the shaft, but it's much shorter. I'll have to measure those slots on the large king bolt. The small king bolt is so buggered up, I don't think I can get a real measurement. I think that large king bolt is the same diameter, because the nut that goes on the end of it is listed as a 3/4 - 16. So they might be the same, with the exception of the length.
Left hand thread hardware can be found.
The slots could be easily cut by a home shop machinist.
Ask around your local car club, advertise on Craigslist, etc.

Just a thought.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(08-27-2019, 06:13 AM)WxMan Wrote: I sent mine in four years ago.  The $100 offset the amount I spent on a 1960-ish Delta Rockwell Super 990 that needed some rehab.

Problem with the 990 is that it needs a new king bolt, and I haven't been able to find one in that time.  
No  (With props to the Delta parts rant thread.)

If I can't find one of those bolts soon, I'll probably part the saw out and buy a new slider to take over the function.  Maybe a Bosch glide or Dewalt slider.

Do a search for Wayne Nut and Bolt. They specialize in left hand screws bolts etc. Scroll down to the hex head bolts and you will find 3/8 x 16 in lengths from 1/2" to 4' , all left hand thread.
Any home shop machinist can slot the bolt for you. 

mike
Update to my Delta RAS King Bolt woes.

LOML belongs to a ladies club here.  Found out that one of the other members has a retired husband who has some skills in the machining area and has good machines in his shop.  I took him the old bolt, the description from the schematic, and the large bolt that is very similar.  He fabricated a replacement for me.  This pic shows the old king bolt all buggered up.  The new bolt on the right is pretty close; the indexing keys are the area of difference, but I think I can make it work.  The large nut sitting next to it is the clamping nut from the original saw.  It actually was in pretty good shape.

Daddo:  Thanks for your offer.  Your mention of cranking out a replacement motivated me to find the "guy down the road."

mike4244:  I did look at Wayne Nut and Bolt as you suggested.  They only went up to 1/2" diameter bolt in the 16 tpi left hand thread that I could tell.  Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for the update. It's good to see the saw will survive to be used.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Very good.  We all need to keep in mind that the metal working crowd is out there.
I dabble in it. Badly. But enough to know that there are guys around that can and will
take on a project like that.   Usually they are not into wood, but have a need for some
woodwork now and then. Barter will work. Or case of beer. Or whatever!

Big Grin
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me