Teak Trinket Box
Hello once again everyone I haven't posted anything here for a few months. I continue to expand my work with carving, I have several other pieces in the works and I just put the Lacquer finish on this one so I thought I would share it with everyone here.  "Teak Trinket Box" 11" x 3 1/2"

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-29-2019, 10:34 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Hello once again everyone I haven't posted anything here for a few months. I continue to expand my work with carving, I have several other pieces in the works and I just put the Lacquer finish on this one so I thought I would share it with everyone here.  "Teak Trinket Box" 11" x 3 1/2"

that is absolutely beautiful.Well done sir.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Very nice      
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Another beautiful piece Bruce!
Absolutly beautiful. Amazing work
Beautiful work, Bruce!
Yes

I wish I had an artistic eye to "see" stuff like that hiding in the wood. My Dad had it, but it got passed to my sister & brother...
Crazy
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thank you very much everyone for the nice comments.
That's a great looking piece.
I really like the proportions and color.
(08-31-2019, 07:22 PM)wood-chips Wrote: That's a great looking piece.
I really like the proportions and color.

Thank you wood-chips