Millers Falls Skew Angle Block Plane & Ulmia Smoother
Photo 
Millers Falls No. 07 skew angle rabbet block plane, excellent except the two little screws holding the removable fence are not correct nor is the screw holding the front nob (I think).  Almost 100% of the nickel and Japaning intact.  Blade has been flattened and honed, but the bevel will need a few passes on the stone.  Some very slight scratches in the sole.  A really nice but slightly imperfect specimen. 

$50.00 plus shipping.  

Ulmia Smoother with wooden wedge.  Needs TLC.  $15.00 plus shipping.  

(09-06-2019, 07:51 PM)gregbois Wrote: Millers Falls No. 07 skew angle rabbet block plane, excellent except the two little screws holding the removable fence are not correct nor is the screw holding the front nob (I think).  Almost 100% of the nickel and Japaning intact.  Blade has been flattened and honed, but the bevel will need a few passes on the stone.  Some very slight scratches in the sole.  A really nice but slightly imperfect specimen. 

$50.00 plus shipping.  

Ulmia Smoother with wooden wedge.  Needs TLC.  $15.00 plus shipping.  

Greg
super nice looking MF 07 ! This is a great buy on this plane!
If I didnt have the LV 140 in brass this would be on its way to montana!
Good luck with your sale
Gordon