Woodpeckers Tools - All Sold
All is sold - Thanks for looking
Don't know if it's just me, but when I try your links for your pics I get a white page that says "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
(09-12-2019, 12:32 PM)PittTrack Wrote: Up for sale is a few of Woodpeckers items that I have had laying around and while cleaning up I deemed that it would be better to find a new home for them.  If you sent me a private msg please include your zip code and I'll work up a quote.  If you want more than one thing the shipping would be more affordable :
Smile I take PayPal but will also do a money order or check.  If we do a check please understand that I want to ensure that it clears before shipping.

If you have any questions please let me know!
************************************************************************************************
Used Woodpeckers Table Saw Gauge - Works well and is ready for a new home

New this goes for $90 + shipping & tax - yours for $75

Gauge Pic 1    Gauge Pic 2     Gauge Pic 3   Gauge Pic 4  Gauge Pic 5

[Image: 48722962607_00f2759a30_b.jpg]
************************************************************************************************

Woodpeckers 6" Aluminum carpenters (Inch Version) - New this goes for $80 + tax and shipping - yours for $65.  I used it only a handful of times.

Square Pic 1     Square Pic 2     Square Pic 3     Square Pic 4    Square Pic 5   Square Pic 6    Square Pic 7

[Image: 48722455498_ffcc49cfb4_b.jpg]

Woodpeckers 2 Piece Clamp Set. These are brand new, I only pulled them out of the box to take pictures of them.

There are a total of 4 sets for sale, ALL of them are yours for $60.

Made from solid aluminum, these can be used in a variety of ways for all types of projects that you want to square up work for.

Clamp Set 1    Clamp Set 2    Clamp Set 3     Clamp Set 4   Clamp Set 5

[Image: 48722963682_7f9fe7494c_b.jpg]

I will take the w\Woodpecker Saw gauge . Please send me your paypal info.  Chris
Not just you - I get the same thing.
PM sent for miter clamps.
I have responded back to Plumb Bob & yworkcb via PM.

I'm not sure why it says that when clicking on the images. I checked on a different PC than the one used for my Flicker account and they came up (used Chrome) . I will take a peek at the settings tomorrow afternoon but won't guarantee anything as I'm not a paying member on that site they may limit the size or # of clicks per day.

In the meantime if anyone wants me to e-mail them some high res images send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll be more than happy to send them over your way. Thanks for the heads up.