FS: SHOPSMITH 10er parts
Got a bunch of SHOPSMITH 10er parts to sell.
Complete head assemblies,
Tubes, castings, knobs, table, fence, jig saw, retractable casters, motor, variable speed control.
Anyone need any parts?
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
You might want to post this at:
https://www.shopsmith.com/ss_forum
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
heard rumors they are closing their forum.  There is also a great Facebook page for Shopsmith parts and equipment sales.  You would find a ready market.  There are always people looking for parts and equipment both for 10er and the newer models.
I talk to myself.  There are times I need an expert opinion.
The speed changer and knobs are gone.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Casters sold. Lots of misc. parts left.
(09-12-2019, 05:54 PM)Pirate Wrote: Got a bunch of SHOPSMITH 10er parts to sell.
Complete head assemblies,
Tubes, castings, knobs, table, fence, jig saw, retractable casters, motor, variable speed control.
Anyone need any parts?

Hello,

I an new to this site.  

I am looking for parts for my 10er and jigsaw. 

If you can, please send me some pictures to email: nabx3@cox.net

Thanks

Neil
Ebay always has SS stuff. May consider selling...I know I hate ebay too.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Two years late to the post buddy!