There was this catch-all box...
That the Boss wanted off her dining room table....
Angry

Anything that arrived in the house, or got used upstairs...either wound up here, or...

In the old Carpenter's Tool Tote....so, the other day...I went through all of this mess....and even threw out a bunch of junk...laid the "good" stuff out, to see what was left..
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Rolleyes

And the last of the box...
Winkgrin 

Stashed this array back in the box....goal is to clean out the tote, air it out....
Winkgrin

And figure out what to do with the stuff that was in the tote....wrenches, basic screwdrivers, pliers, and other mechanic tools were sent to the roll-around chest i have for such work....what was left, still filled the table..again
Rolleyes 

And...

And...
Rolleyes

Goal being that all of these "goodies" will go back into the tote....and the tote taken to the shop....IF I can lift it
Rolleyes

Have a few more photos...but I'm out of room...BRB
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Ok, part 2....Found a bandsaw blade in the mess....stashed it with the 6 from the Tractor Fest....
Winkgrin

They are all in that white sack.   Found a packet of sanding discs for my ROS...a couple framing squares..
Cool

A WEN Wet Wheel grinder, and a drill bit sharpener....and a few biggie toys..
Winkgrin 

Hammers are 24oz, waffle faced "Rip" claw hammers....had both of the concrete jobs I worked on....one as a spare
Rolleyes 

Goodell Pratt Co.  made the two drills.   Grandson had been using the boltcutters  to prune some bushes, before that?   I used it the trim and connect 6 x6 welded wire mesh for concrete flatwork....
Cool

May try to sort the smaller stuff out....into either tools for use in the wood shop, or things to keep on hand if needed...need to add a shelf under the old lathe bench, to hold the tote and a few other boxes.   maybe this winter, when things get a bit slow, I may start back on FeeBay, and thin the herd a bit......
Rolleyes 

Stay tuned...
Winkgrin
And, I thought our kitchen tool drawer was bad.....
Only time I get to leave tools in the house, is when I'm *working* on something in the house.
Otherwise, all junk/gadgets stay *out* of the house.........
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-15-2019, 03:51 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Only time I get to leave tools in the house, is when I'm *working* on something in the house.
Otherwise, all junk/gadgets stay *out* of the house.........

My wife has to borrow them and then "forget" to put them back.  

That is quite a box of miscellaneous tools to just have laying around.
Over a year's worth of garage sale finds....and a lot of tools there were used outside of the shop, and never made their way back to the shop....working now to send them all to the shop....as soon as I find the drawer/shelf spaces for them.....so I can FIND them again...
Rolleyes 

Tote will get filled up, and set on a shelf in the shop...as soon as I can build the shelf....may need a 2 x 12....no way am I hauling that loaded tote down the steps into the shop....bad enough hauling me down those steps...
Winkgrin 

Good thing Garage Sale Season is just about over....
Uhoh