Anybody want to trade?
Photo 
Hey Y'all,
I have this barely used Veritas 12ppi rip saw that I never use. It has spent most of its life on a shelf. I have many rip saws and just do not need it. It is in almost brand new condition, there is a blemish on the back of the horn. I sanded it and oiled. It's barely noticeable. I thought I might just open this up for a trade. I love old vintage tools. Planes, chisels, combo squares, dividers, etc... Sky is the limit, just show me something... I like surprises
Smile Let me know if anyone is interested! 

Eli

Attached Files Image(s)

Where are you located?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Fayetteville, Georgia
PM sent............
By the way, this is a rip carcass saw. I can't find it on the website anymore but I think I paid 79.99, not sure what the gently used price would be but its a great saw!
After thinking about it today, I might be interested in a good user Stanley 4 1/2 if anyone is willing to trade. If not I may throw it up on SMC tomorrow. Thanks!