Old Boice Crane scroll saw
Does anyone have experience with one of these old scroll saws? This is a Boice Crane from 1960 or so; I cannot seem to find a source for blades??

[attachment=20618]
Now where is that chisel
(09-17-2019, 12:52 PM)Smashedfinger Wrote: Does anyone have experience with one of these old scroll saws? This is a Boice Crane from 1960 or so; I cannot seem to find a source for blades??

I don't know what blade that saw takes, but if anyone does, it is probably Rick Hutcheson.

Here's his website, which shows an e-mail address.  Perhaps you can reach out to him and ask if he knows of any sources.

https://www.scrollsaws.com/
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Have you looked over on OWWM ? If you havent joined that board you should, TONS of useful info and folks that are happy to help.