FS: Delta Model 1200 Scroll Saw
Delta 24" scroll saw completely rebuilt.  The saw is powered by an original Delta 1/2 HP 4 step pulley 3 phase motor - however, a VFD is included to run the motor from 220 single phase which provides full variable speed..  Saw package includes the saw, welded stand (much more robust than the bolt together stands), J bolts, work light and VFD.

I am looking to get $450 for the complete package but would consider selling the saw (less stand, work light, J bolts and VFD)  for $300.  Willing to hold indefinitely with full payment and can work with transportation arrangements.

Thanks
Rick

Rick

You did a really nice job on this, great saw. Good luck with the sale.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I have one of those it doesn't look anywhere near clean as that.  Really nice job
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks guys for the comments

Rick
Rick

BTTT for the weekend crpwd
Rick

Still available - reasonable offers welcomed
Rick

Bumping it up - stil available
Rick

BTTT for the upcoming weekemd crowd
Rick

...............Wow!
Yes
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay