Chevalet for sale
This Chevalet was made at the American School of French Marquetry in San Diego by Patrick Edwards, one of the best Marquetiers in the country.  Patrick runs the school and after I attended one of his classes, I had him make this Chevalet for me.  It works perfectly, but life circumstances have changed for me and it's time to part with the tool.  I'm located near San Antonio, TX. and would rather not have to ship it.  Asking $1,500 for the Chevalet.  If you're familiar with these, you know that's a steal.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Chevalet are cool tools. I took the class at the American School of French Marquetry with Patrick as well and I learned a lot. These tools are great if doing fine Marquetry as they can cut to precision and can cut very small pieces.
(09-26-2019, 06:19 AM)fall Wrote: The Chevalet are cool tools. I took the class at the American School of French Marquetry with Patrick as well and I learned a lot. These tools are great if doing fine Marquetry as they can cut to precision and can cut very small pieces.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it.  Would have liked to take all his classes!