FS: Parks 12" Planer
Parks (Craftsman) 12" Planer with extra set of knives.
Runs good. Could use a cleaning up. Long drive v belt works but is cracked. All rollers are free and bearings feel good.
Has a slight gear oil leak on gearbox.
The power cord has a few cracks.
Single pulley in pic is from another machine.
A planer that can be used as is. 
Located in Englewood, FL 34224
Possible delivery within 100 miles or so.
This isn't your lunchbox toy!
$350

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Sold pending shipping logistics.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Planer is still for sale. Couldn't work out 1200 mile delivery!

Update.  The gearbox leak was from gear oil in gearbox instead of proper #1 grease. Drained and put in #1 grease and all is well.

$350
Looking for offers
How about $250?
Someone's big chance to up upgrade from a lunchbox screamer to a real workhorse planer.
That's a fantastic little planer. It's the one that David Mark's used (and still has when I was last there) for his entire woodworks series. They are NOT light - iirc 350 lbs?

Stellar price if someone wants to put in a little work and it's small enough it could be on a stand and put against a wall without much of a footprint at all. Good luck w/ the sale!

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
(10-15-2019, 09:36 PM)Pirate Wrote: How about $250?
Someone's big chance to up upgrade from a lunchbox screamer to a real workhorse planer.

That is very good deal for someone.  There is a video (I think you can find it on the owwm site) by Bob Vaughan that demonstrates how to make all adjustments.

I stepped up from a lunchbox to a real planer when I got tired of nibbling off small amounts when I needed to remove a lot of material.  There is no comparison between the two types.
Steve
Planer sold to local woodworker