Baby Uni-Fence
Nope. 

This is the profile of the extruded aluminum rail on mine:

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I never saw a Unifence with that extrusion for the front rail. I was going to look for something like that and back it with some wood to get the profile in Bill’s pic. That is what I have always seen used for Unifence.
Looking at the baby uni extrusion it's clear they are 2 different fences. Interesting, I did not know they made the 2.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-22-2019, 10:34 PM)MarkSingleton Wrote: I have one on my 1957 Craftsman table saw. Very accurate and easy to use.
Wish I had longer rails for it, but my searches thus far have been fruitless.

Mark, I imagine your rails are set up to rip both left and right of the blade. When I got my cabinet saw 25+ years ago it came with the short rails that ripped 26" to the right of the blade. I cannot think of a single time I needed to rip to the left of blade. I bolted the rails to the right  and now can rip 38" to the right of the blade. If you do not rip to the left of the blade then this would be an option.
mike
(09-26-2019, 03:18 AM)mike4244 Wrote: Mark, I imagine your rails are set up to rip both left and right of the blade. When I got my cabinet saw 25+ years ago it came with the short rails that ripped 26" to the right of the blade. I cannot think of a single time I needed to rip to the left of blade. I bolted the rails to the right  and now can rip 38" to the right of the blade. If you do not rip to the left of the blade then this would be an option.
mike

when I mounted the Jessem sliding table to my unisaw, I just pushed the rail down, so I have no room to rip to the left.  Of course I needed to do just that the other day...good thing I have another tablesaw.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Yes, moving the rail to the right was the first thing I did with this saw.
As I stated above, it is a very good fence system. My intention when
I bought this saw was for it to act as my "bridge" , from having no
table saw, to the saw stop. So far, it has served me well enough that
the tool funds have been used for other purchases.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(09-26-2019, 09:56 AM)MarkSingleton Wrote: Yes, moving the rail to the right was the first thing I did with this saw.
As I stated above, it is a very good fence system. My intention when
I bought this saw was for it to act as my "bridge" , from having no
table saw, to the saw stop. So far, it has served me well enough that
the tool funds have been used for other purchases.

Mark:

The baby uni-fence is still for sale. Are you interested in the rail.

Let me know.

Bill