93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones
I am selling two new blades and one with about 5 minutes of use. They fit all standard 14" cast iron saws. I added a riser to mine and can no longer use them. The blades are made in the USA and are clones of Wood Slicer with the same variable spaced teeth and 1/32 kerf. Width is 1/2" and 3-4 variable spaced teeth. The brand is Xtra edge. I have used this brand a long time and saw no difference between them and Woodslicer. Thinking $50 free shipping. Slicers cost $30 each plus shipping so this is a nice deal. Paypal will work. I have a picture but I cant load because the site tells me its over the maximum size. I would be glad to email it to you. Thanks for your interest.
That is a good price.  Wish I had the funds to get them for us.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-25-2019, 10:25 AM)george#1 Wrote: I am selling two new blades and one with about 5 minutes of use. They fit all standard 14" cast iron saws. I added a riser to mine and can no longer use them. The blades are made in the USA and are clones of Wood Slicer with the same variable spaced teeth and 1/32 kerf. Width is 1/2" and 3-4 variable spaced teeth. The brand is Xtra edge. I have used this brand a long time and saw no difference between them and Woodslicer. Thinking $50 free shipping. Slicers cost $30 each plus shipping so this is a nice deal. Paypal will work. I have a picture but I cant load because the site tells me its over the maximum size. I would be glad to email it to you. Thanks for your interest.

If I understand it correctly you are sell 2 new blades and one with about about 5 minutes on it. or a total of 3 blades for $30  plus shipping. If that is correct I will take them.

Tom
(09-27-2019, 05:15 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: If I understand it correctly you are sell 2 new blades and one with about about 5 minutes on it. or a total of 3 blades for $30  plus shipping. If that is correct I will take them.

Tom

No, all 3 blades for $50 that includes shipping. Brand new from the store are $30 each plus shipping.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(09-27-2019, 08:43 PM)sniper Wrote: No, all 3 blades for $50 that includes shipping.  Brand new from the store are $30 each plus shipping.

My complaint is most people don't read or read something into a post that isn't there and the big one is they take it out of context. Boy, do I have egg on my face. I am sorry for not reading it more closely. Although $50 for 3 blades is a very good deal I am going to pass.  

Tom
Sold pending payment. Thanks, everyone.