Exterior Caulk
Question 
Any suggestions on a favorite exterior caulk? I am working with wood to wood and occasionally wood to masonry materials.
I like OSI quad. I use it on wood and to caulk around vinyl windows to brick as well. Sticks to everything holds up very well. Available in colors and paintable.  

The bad parts are it sets up quickly so very little working time. You need to keep mineral spirits etc for clean up and to wet for working the surface.
OSI Quad for colors, OSI GS 121 Gutter for clear!

I find the GS 121 white to be a bit runny. Not bad, but not the same as the clear. I was just given a case of Aluminum GS 121, haven't used it yet.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

Thank you both for taking time to respond to my question. Your help is appreciated!