Handtools: Planes, blades, Stanley 45, Pigstickers and Carving tools
All prices below do not include shipping. In most cases, I can ship USPS cheaply. PayPal verified goods and services, or pick up in person.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/OwhjN2Y

I am not reliable receiving PM notifications by email, so if I don't respond quickly, send me a quick email reminder to check the forum.

3/16" (0.190") Vintage Pigsticker Mortising Chisel: $75/obo

5/16 (0.310") Vintage Pigsticker Mortising Chisel: $75/obo
*Has a crack on the handle that doesn't affect performance, could be glued

Stanley 45 with straight cutters: $50/obo

Stanley #4, tuned up, but not fettled, cuts well, sharp and ready to go.: $40/obo

Generic #4, works well: $20/obo sharpened and ready to go

Flexcut Carving tools set, new, never used (even has the bandaids): $50/obo

1/4" (0.245" after lapping) thick Krenov style plane blades.
These are made of O1 tool steel and are professionally hardened and flattened with a lapping machine. They still have the cosmoline on them, no rust at all (the pictures show the brown cos-moline still on them). No chip breakers for these as they are very thick. The lapping is well enough that they just need a quick sharpening and are ready for you new plane. Exceptional blades that hold a keen edge for a long time. I can't remember the Rockwell hardening on them, but it was done professionally so they are very consistent.

1.25" wide x 1/4" thick, 4 available: $35/each, $120 for the lot
1.5" wide x 1/4" thick, 4 available: $40/each, $140 for the lot
1.5" wide x 1/4" thick, NO ROUNDING OF EDGES, 2 available $30 each
2" wide x 1/4" thick, NO ROUNDING OF EDGES, 3 available $40 each
2" wide x 1/4" thick, 6 available, $45 each or $250 for the lot

TAKE ALL OF THE BLADES for $550/obo shipped free to your door.