Porter-Cable 314 trim saw - Sale pending
Excellent condition; Freud blade is brand new (never touched wood), gear box has been flushed and filled with the correct lube, and an extra set of brushes is included. Price is $180 delivered to you in the lower 48, payment by PayPal (you pay the fees) or postal money order only, or local pickup in north-central MA for $150 cash.

Sale pending, thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great price for this saw; they don't make them anymore, quality worm drive and great for breaking down sheet goods.  I bought mine for full retail 20 years ago and i'll never sell it.  They don't come up often.  Highly recommended.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The Admiral is 100% correct in his assessment.

Had one for breaking down sheet goods utilizing a shop fabricated jig prior to investing in a Fe$tool track saw. Saw worked even better after I bought a dedicated carbide tipped plyw'd blade.
Bump to the top with a new price.
An even more generous price.....
I need this like another hole in my head, but I can’t get over how I lusted for one when I watched Norm use his on New Yankee Workshop. PM sent.
(10-02-2019, 03:45 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: I need this like another hole in my head, but I can’t get over how I lusted for one when I watched Norm use his on New Yankee Workshop. PM sent.

Thanks for taking one for the team (at least me). I have a freakin' tracksaw and I still wanted to buy this because, Norm.
(10-02-2019, 04:17 PM)ajkoontz Wrote: Thanks for taking one for the team (at least me). I have a freakin' tracksaw and I still wanted to buy this because, Norm.
You too, eh? It’s mine now, so glad to help!
(10-02-2019, 03:45 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: I need this like another hole in my head, but I can’t get over how I lusted for one when I watched Norm use his on New Yankee Workshop. PM sent.

You won't regret it.
(10-02-2019, 05:03 PM)Admiral Wrote: You won't regret it.
I expect I will not! The saw arrived today, packed like in a bank vault! I’ve not put it to wood yet, but it sounds and looks great. What an icon for classic Porter Cable Made in the USA toolmaking! Love it jlanciani, thanks for a great deal.