Powermatic PM2800 drill press
Has anyone made a drill press table for their PM2800?  With the expandable wings on the table it makes it trickier to mount and secure a table so I’m looking for ideas. 

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Bump. Still looking for help.
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
(10-01-2019, 01:02 AM)AztecKing Wrote: Has anyone made a drill press table for their PM2800?  With the expandable wings on the table it makes it trickier to mount and secure a table so I’m looking for ideas. 

Jeff

Not being familiar with tour DP I did a search. Looks like you have a very nice DP. I imagine the table is either cast iron or steel. I think the easy way to attach a table is s the following. Make 4 clips that attach to the bottom of the shop made table and also under the DP table. Possibly the clips used to fasten a sink to a counter top may work. HD has a packet of 4 for about $5.00 if I recall. You could make something yourself from plywood a Tee nut for a locking screw.
If you don't mind 4 holes in the table then drill and tap 1/4/20 holes for counter sunk head screws.
Personally I would do the drill and tap method. The holes can be in the wings or the main table.

mike