Jet AFS-1000B replacement board?
I have the dreaded Jet air "cleaner" that has a bad circuit board.  I replaced the Capacitor (It's been a while) and it still doesn't work.  I put it on the back burner and now I should do something.  I know it will work when wired without the board, but I like the three speeds and the delayed shutoff.

I'm entertaining biting the bullet and ordering a new board from MMreplacement parts for $99.00.  My question is have any of you replaced it and has the new board lasted.  Have they improved the board or do you think it will go bad again with the same issue.

Thanks for your input.
I had to replace mine 5 or 6 years ago. It's an easy thing to do (except for spending the $100 bucks for the replacement board). I kept the old one just in case I ever wanted to attempt replacing the capacitor.

So far, the new board has worked well.
(10-01-2019, 11:13 AM)toolmiser Wrote: I have the dreaded Jet air "cleaner" that has a bad circuit board.  I replaced the Capacitor (It's been a while) and it still doesn't work.  I put it on the back burner and now I should do something.  I know it will work when wired without the board, but I like the three speeds and the delayed shutoff.

I'm entertaining biting the bullet and ordering a new board from MMreplacement parts for $99.00.  My question is have any of you replaced it and has the new board lasted.  Have they improved the board or do you think it will go bad again with the same issue.

Thanks for your input.

I have the same air scrubber as you. There are two capacitors, one external on the motor mount and the other on the mother board. I replaced both and the air cleaner still did not work. Contacted Jet ,told me to replace the mother board, $100.00 plus shipping. 
I thru the mother board out and wired the power cord to the motor wires direct. Runs on fast speed only. I control the on/off and remote with a inexpensive remote power outlet from Lowe's. For $10.00 you get a remote that controls 3 machines and 3 plugin outlets. Timer and speed control do not work with this set up. Not particularly important for me.
mike
I still haven't made a decision. I should also rig it up so it will run on the high speed. It would be better than nothing. I have an old "mechanical timer" that I could use if I needed that. I hate to pry open that wallet!
I replaced the capacitors on mine a few months back. Ordered the first one on the board, didn't fix it. Ordered the one on the fan and all is better. You do need to be handy with a soldering iron though. Both parts was less than 20 bucks.
Hello,
I once had a similar issue with my Delta. I bought a board and remote from JDS, did not tell them what I was installing it on. 
You can also check Grizzly tools and I am sure they have a similar model you can buy the board and remote.  Keep us posted on what you do.

Regards,
Edward