Warming box?
I'm looking for a plug-in box to keep finishes and glue at normal room temperature in a cold shop. Food warmers seem to get too hot for that. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(10-07-2019, 09:46 AM)Aram Wrote: I'm looking for a plug-in box to keep finishes and glue at normal room temperature in a cold shop. Food warmers seem to get too hot for that. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Old fridge with a light bulb inside. (Incandescent not led)
A box or crate of any material and a 15 watt incandescent bulb would keep things warm.

Also boot warmers radiate moderate heat and are just $15.00 on Amazon.com.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
The box or old fridge with alight bulb is the easiest way as suggested.  Just to add, one can also do the same trick to make a kiln for drying small-ish wood parts.  I've seen them for Windsor chair parts that have been shaped while the wood was still green, and then dried in a small kiln 24 hours to reduce moisture content.  The box I saw was a simple insulated plywood box with a 100-watt incandescent bulb to provide heat; the temp inside that small kiln was about 120 degrees F.
Thanks, all, great ideas. The boot warmer might be easiest and cheapest.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
A terrarium heater with or without a thermostat.
I used the refridgerator and light bulb setup for years in my old shop. Works great.
Golden Rod dehumidifiers can supply some heat and don't take much electricity. 

https://www.amazon.com/GoldenRod-Origina...WYXR0?th=1