Lowe’s discount
Does anyone have a 10% off Lowe’s coupon they would be willing to part with? I am planning a significant purchase and would appreciate the extra savings.
The last one I saw was over 3 years ago, in one of the moving packets from the USPS. I got another one a year or so later, and the Lowe's coupon wasn't included. I suspect they are extinct now.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
If you have a veteran friend who is on the Lowes 10% discount program he or she could go with you to make the purchase. The veteran has to be there with photo ID in hand to make a discounted purchase.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Check out the auction site for Lowes coupons.  I have had really good luck and often get more than 10% off with only a couple bucks spent.
As per Fred Hargis above, your post office has change of address or moving kits that usually contain a bevy of discount coupons.
(10-10-2019, 05:02 AM)jcv Wrote: Does anyone have a 10% off Lowe’s coupon they would be willing to part with? I am planning a significant purchase and would appreciate the extra savings.

I bought one a few weeks ago on ebay for $1.79. It came within minutes via email. It expired in a week so make sure you are ready to buy. It said to go on Lowes website to check it first. I went online and just added anything to the cart and went to the checkout. I entered the code and it worked. i just backed out and went to the store. Got $32 off. I tried to double dip and use my Lowes card but you are only allowed one discount. I used another card that I get 3% off so it was all good.
(10-10-2019, 06:34 AM)shoottmx Wrote: If you have a veteran friend who is on the Lowes 10% discount program he or she could go with you to make the purchase. The veteran has to be there with photo ID in hand to make a discounted purchase.

g

I went through their process online to get my veteran status confirmed and tied to my "myLowe's" card/account. All I have to do is give them my phone number at the register and they give me the discount. Or, I can hand them my "myLowe's" card and I'll get the discount when they scan it, but I don't normally carry the card and it's easier to just give them my phone number.
If you can do HD instead of Lowes, open a Contractors account and get 5% all the time. I'm not a contractor and I have it. Just go to the Commercial Sales desk and tell them you want to open an account. They'll do it. You don't need to get their credit card or open a line of credit. They'll just put you in the system and Bam! 5%.

There's a little orange box that pops up on the card swiper. Before you swipe your card, push the orange box and enter your PH# and 5% comes off at the register (except on sale items). Also, if you have a large purchase and you know exactly what you want, give the list to the folks at the contractor's desk and they'll send it to "the bid room". The "Bid Room" is handled by Corporate, not in the store. They'll email back your quote. It takes less than a day, or it has when I've done it. It all depends on their margin on each product. they might only take a few cents off drywall and framing lumber but they take a tone off the ancillary, higher margin stuff like nails, paint, hardware and doors and windows.

I just did this with flooring. 700 sq ft of 5" wide, pre-finished Bruce oak flooring. They dropped the price about 70 cents a square foot. They gave me the 5% contractor's discount and an additional discount of about 15%. I needed 3 boxes of cleats for the flooring nailer and they dropped it from about $19 a box to $17 and change.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay