Any idea on hardware source?
I want to build this chair and I have no idea where to find hardware. I have looked and looked.  Any idea?

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
More than likely that is manufacturer specific hardware. There should be something similar, somewhere out there.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes. That's bespoke hardware for the manufacturer. You might be able to find some scrap-able chairs like that one and scavenge the hardware from them. Or there may be a local company that could fabricate copies for you.
(10-12-2019, 10:59 AM)DaveR1 Wrote: Yes. That's bespoke hardware for the manufacturer. You might be able to find some scrap-able chairs like that one and scavenge the hardware from them. Or there may be a local company that could fabricate copies for you.

Thanks for making me look up and learn a new word...bespoke. 

I may just have to forge them myself. Figured they be easier to buy and more authentic.  Oh well...that hinge that makes them fold is a bit of a mystery. I don't know about that. The chair sits perfectly...as comfortable as I can imagine.  That shape on the back perfect for me anyway. I'd like a little armrest though.
(10-12-2019, 04:15 PM)Scott W Wrote: Thanks for making me look up and learn a new word...bespoke. 

I may just have to forge them myself. Figured they be easier to buy and more authentic.  Oh well...that hinge that makes them fold is a bit of a mystery. I don't know about that. The chair sits perfectly...as comfortable as I can imagine.  That shape on the back perfect for me anyway. I'd like a little armrest though.

You're quite welcome.

Can you remove the hinge hardware temporarily? It would be easier to measure it and work out the construction if you can see all of it.
Yes...gonna disassemble for use as templates.
(10-11-2019, 08:59 PM)Scott W Wrote: I want to build this chair and I have no idea where to find hardware. I have looked and looked.  Any idea?

I have an idea that might work if you cannot find the hardware. Get a short length of brass angle. Heat it with a propane torch til it is cherry red. Then you can leave it cool or dip in water.This anneals the brass and makes it easier to bend. Make a scrap board form to the radius of the chair back and when the brass is cool , clamp one side. Then tap the other side against the form .  You drill ,countersink the holes, cut the arcs too while the brass is soft. No need to harden brass when you are done as the tapping will harden it. 
I have annealed brass often but never made your hardware. There are lots of web sites that sell short lengths of brass angle. Speedy Metals ,Online Metals and Hobby metals are a few. I usually use Hobby Metals but have used Online Metal too.
mike