DC or shop vac for router table
Does the higher static pressure and better tolerance frequent on/off of the router table make shop vac a better option to use with a router table or is a DC still better?  I will be splitting the suction to collect from the fence and bottom of the table.   I currently have a jessem table very similar to the pic below except the bottom port is 2-1/2"

[Image: jedc4-4.jpg]
Strictly guesswork on my part, But I suspect with the port sizes you have the vac would work better.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Jussi, FWIW, my router table is an extension wing of my table saw. I have about an inch and a half duct catching the dust below the table and a 3 inch duct above the table. Both run back to my ClearVue cyclone. My setup catches almost 100% of the dust and chips from my router table. Actually, it's a little more complicated than that. My under-the-table duct wyes off the 4" duct to my table saw's cabinet. It has a blast gate to shut it off when I'm not using the router table, but when the blast gate is open, both the saw's 4" duct and the 1 1/2" duct to the router table are open, so the cyclone is not being choked off by the small diameter duct to the router table. Both the above-the table and the below-the-table ducts start as two sides of a 4" wye off the cyclone's main 6" duct. The above-the table duct is an extension of the 4" duct that services my saw's Excalibur blade guard/dust hood.

Hope this makes sense. It didn't sound too complicated when I started, but it got that way. Suffice to to say that my router table dust collection is powered by my ClearVue cyclone, and it works very well.
I have a 6" running to the router table. There it splits into two 4" flexible ducts. One at the bit and 1 underneath. Has worked good for me.
Festool router table with festool router and vac has the best dust collection I've ever seen.
I would expect so!
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I’ve always used a dust collector with mine. No problems. I have a 6” line that reduces to a 4” flex line for about 1’ to make the actual connection to the table.
-Marc

I too have also always used a DC.
4" port under table
2 or 2-1/2" at the fence
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have a 2 hp DC to a box below the table and a shop vac to the fence. got it covered
For those with a port under the table can you share your setup for that? I’ve been struggling to find a viable solution.

Thanks
Mike